Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation no. 679/2016, PYXIE S.r.l with registered office in Corte degli Speziali 1, 28100 – Novara (NO), Civil Code and VAT number IT02560000032, is the Owner, ex art. 24 EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the processing of your personal data, and that the same will proceed to the processing of data provided by you in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The data we collect are essentially related to:
– Identifying data and specifically: name and surname, company, email, message;
– Cookies: the site uses technical, analytics and third party cookies to to improve navigation and to provide the functionalities of sharing on social networks.
The personal data you provide are collected by telematic means and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, for the following purpose:
1. collect only the User’s data and information strictly necessary for making contact and sending the requested information by the User through the site’s contact form;
The provision of data is required in relation to the purpose n.1 as it is strictly necessary to be able to send the information expressly requested by the individual User, therefore a possible refusal will make it impossible for PYXIE S.r.l to respond to such requests
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data will not be transferred to subjects third parties.
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
|TYPE OF DATE||SHELF LIFE|
Contact details and information request
Up to 30 days
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise the following powers rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in art. 15 – 22, which include:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to you exist;
– know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which it is based the treatment;
– obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the updating, the limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of the data itself;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Art. 77 GDPR ( https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524 )
by contacting PYXIE S.r.l and sending an e-mail to at email@example.com.
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be required at the addresses above. Of course, this notice does not exclude that other information is also given orally to those concerned at the time of data collection.